Nestled among the trees of the Spalding Memorial Arborteum, there is a site than can be reserved for wedding receptions, family reunions, or large gatherings. Reservations are available on a first come/first serve basis for groups of 40 or more people.
There is no fee or deposit required to use the site. Reservations must be made at least one week in advance of the event. Please call the park at (208) 843-7009 to see what dates are available. You can also send an inquiry through e-mail.
- Barbeque grills are provided. If you use your stoves, please take care to avoid damaging the picnic table tops.
- There are are recycling containers located in the reservation area. Please separate your trash and recycle what you can in the appropriate containers.
- Electricity is not available.
- Large vehicles such as recreational vehicles or buses are cautioned to carefully use the limited turn around space that is available.
- Digging and the use of metal detectors is not allowed anywhere in the park.