36CFR 4.30– Bicycles
§ 4.30 Bicycles
(1)The use of a bicycle is permitted on park roads and in parking areas that otherwise open for motor vehicle use by the general public.
(g) Other requirements.
(2) Unless specifically addressed by regulations in this chapter, the use of a bicycle within a park area governed by state law. State law concerning bicycle use that is now or may later be in effect is adopted and made a part of this section.
(h) Prohibited acts. The following are prohibited:
(1) Bicycle riding off of park roads and parking areas, except on administrative roads and trails that have been authorized for bicycle use.
(3) Operating a bicycle during periods of low visibility, or while traveling through a tunnel, or between sunset and sunrise, without exhibiting on the operator or bicycle a white light or reflector that is visible from a distance of at least 500 feet to the front and with a red light or reflector that is visible from at least 200 feet to the
(4) Operating a bicycle abreast of another bicycle except where authorized by the superintendent.
(5) Operating a bicycle while consuming an alcoholic beverage or carrying in hand an open container of an alcoholic beverage.
(6) Any violation of State law adopted by this section