Many documents guide the management of Natural Bridges. Those available on this site are intended to demonstrate how park operations are structured toward achieving the National Park Service mission. All files require Adobe Acrobat Reader for viewing.
Natural Bridges National Monument was established by Presidential Proclamation no. 804 (35 Stat. 2183) signed by President Theodore Roosevelt on April 16, 1908.
Park boundaries were amended through later presidential decrees, including Proclamation no. 881 (September 25, 1909), Proclamation no. 1323 (February 11,1916), and Proclamation no. 3486 (August 14, 1962).