|Subscribe | What is RSS|
Contact: Phil Lupsiewicz, 978-318-7833If you are a fan of history and the National Park Service, why not work for us in 2020. Our summer seasonal interpreter positions open up on Mondaym November 4, 2019 for one week. In addition, we are also looking Community Volunteer Ambassador interns.
Summer Seasonal Interpreters
The vacancy announcement for seasonal Park Ranger Interpreters will open on Monday, November 4 on USAJobs.gov. The announcement will close at midnight Friday, November 8 OR sooner, if enough applications are received.
Apply as close to November 4 as possible.
Applicants will be contacted for interviews in Feb/March. Work is for the summer season, beginning in May or June through October 31, 2020.
Community Volunteer Ambassador Intern position- applications are being accepted now. Apply at: cvainternships.org
- the position is designed to help expand the capacity of the park's volunteer program.
- recruitment and expanding volunteer opportunities are the focus of the workplan
- understanding the park story and enthusiasm about the park is required
- some interpretation is part of the work
- working with the public, good communication skills required
- funded by the NPS through the Washington Office; the stipend is $440/week
- housing in the park is included (if needed).
- begins February 10
- includes enough work hours to qualify for the PLC hiring authority (for other NPS jobs)
- qualified for an Americorps education award
- includes a good amount of professional development opportunity
Applications will be accepted through the end of November, 2019.
Last updated: November 1, 2019