You can get involved and help support Mesa Verde National Park by joining a park partner, purchasing merchandise from or becoming a member of the Mesa Verde Museum Association or Mesa Verde Foundation, participating in the Artist-in-Residence or Volunteer Programs, or donating directly to the park.
- Mesa Verde Museum Association:
MVMA is a nonprofit partner that inspires life-long learning and supports the interpretive, educational, and research activities of Mesa Verde National Park. Books, maps, videos, park guides, trail guides, and other materials can be found in their retail stores and on their website. Proceeds support the park.
- Mesa Verde Foundation: MVF is a nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting Mesa Verde National Park. Their web site contains information on the foundation and their current projects and events.
- Artist-In-Residence Program: This program offers professional writers, composers, and visual and performing artists the opportunity to pursue their particular art form while being surrounded by the inspiring ancient architecture of the Ancestral Pueblo people and the sweeping natural landscape of the park.
- Volunteer in the Park: Interested in volunteering? Volunteer opportunities at Mesa Verde vary according to the season and individuals skills and interests.
- Join the Mesa Verde Team: If you would like to send a donation directly to the park, we welcome and are grateful for your support. Contributions will benefit and expand opportunities for research, ranger-led programs and educational outreach to make your park a better place. Please make your check payable to the National Park Service, and mail it to: