Welcome to the Volunteers-In-Parks Page!
The volunteer program at Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park brings together many valued, diversely talented, and dedicated volunteers. They are engaged in a variety of activites that help provide the highest quality park experience for visitors, and that express a depth of stewardship vital to the park's mission. Contact us at 802 457 3368 ext 222.
- You're invited to join thousands of people of all ages, all over the country who volunteer in their National Parks.
- Here at Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park, we welcome volunteers who wish to work indoors or outdoors, to help with regular weekly shifts, or participate in one-time events.
- As a volunteer, you'll be offered appropriate training and you'll always have an easy way to contact park staff when necessary.
- You may be asked to wear a uniform shirt, which the park will supply, while on duty.
- You may be issued other clothing items if needed.
- You'll be supplied with any tools or equipment you need for the job in hand.