|Subscribe | What is RSS|
- BOR water elevation projection for December 2021 is 1,066 feet.
- BOR water elevation projection for May 2022 is 1,059 feet.
- BOR water elevation projection for December 2022 is 1,050 feet.
- Boulder Harbor: Closed.
- Hemenway Harbor: Open on one lane of pipe mat.
- Temple Bar: Closed. The park is evaluating relocating the launch ramp because extending the current ramp down to 1,050 feet would provide only 2 to 3 months of use before it would be abandoned due to the area’s topography.
- Callville Bay: Open on one lane of pipe mat. The park will permanently close the current ramp when lake levels reach 1,062 feet (expected in May 2022). The park is evaluating relocating the launch ramp because projections of extending the current ramp down to 1,062 feet provide only 3 to 4 months of use before it would be abandoned due to the area’s topography.
- Echo Bay: Open on one lane of pipe mat.
- South Cove: Concrete ramp is closed, but primitive launching is available approximately 0.5 mile to the south of the concrete launch ramp.
- NPS -Lake Mead National Recreation Area is the only national park minutes from Las Vegas that offers Joshua trees, slot canyons and night skies illuminated by the Milky Way. The park’s rocks are as red as fire and the mountains are purple majesties. Lake Mead is the country’s first and largest national recreation area and the fifth most visited national park in the country. Follow us at www.nps.gov/lake or on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Last updated: September 24, 2021