- 36 CFR parts 1 - 199 pertains to all National Park areas.
- 36 CFR part 13 pertains to all Alaska National Park areas.
- Subpart K of 36 CFR part 13 pertains to Special Regulations of Cape Krusenstern National Monument.
- 43 CFR part 36 contains access regulations for Alaska parks.
- The Park Compendium provides a listing of regulations under the discretionary authority of the superintendent.
- Other regulations such as Alaska fishing and hunting regulations may also apply.
Laws & Policies
Last updated: December 3, 2018