Open for Review
- Current Park Projects - The NPS planning web site has a list of current and recent plans, projects, and actions open for public review. An archive of past projects is also available.
Major Park Plans
- National Park Service. 1996. General Management Plan, Development Concept Plan and Environmental Impact Statement, Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park, Skagway, Alaska and Seattle, Washington. Anchorage, AK: National Park Service. Available online (PDF 15.1 MB)
- Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park Foundation Statement, April 2009. Available for download (PDF 18.7 MB).
- Dyea Project Environmental Assessment. 2002. Download (PDF 71.4 KB)
- State of the Park
- Economic Impact Study Klondike Gold Rush. 2003. Download (PDF 565 KB)
- Klondike Gold Rush Administrative History. 1995. Available online.