Open for Review
- Current Park Projects - The NPS planning web site has a list of current and recent plans, projects, and actions open for public review. An archive of past projects is also available.
Major Park Plans
- National Park Service. 1996. General Management Plan, Development Concept Plan and Environmental Impact Statement, Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park, Skagway, Alaska and Seattle, Washington. Anchorage, AK: National Park Service.
- Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park Foundation Statement, April 2009. Available for download (accessible PDF 1.5 MB).
- Dyea Project Environmental Assessment. 2002.
- State of the Park
- Economic Impact Study Klondike Gold Rush. 2003.
- Klondike Gold Rush Administrative History. 1995. Available online.