- American Creek: This is one of most popular fishing and rafting destinations in the Katmai region.
- Brooks Camp Bear Safety: Special rules and regulations apply at Brooks Camp to help protect bears, people, and a unique experience. A translation of this brochure is also available in Japanese and in Russian.
- Brooks Camp Hiking Trails: Several trails and roads radiate out from the Brooks Camp area and this brochure describes them.
- Fishing Brooks River: Brooks River in Katmai National Park offers tremendous fishing opportunities. No matter when you visit, fishing the Brooks River requires extra care and responsibility to protect people, wildlife, and the experience.
- Fure's Cabin: This brochure briefly describes the history of Katmai's only public use cabin.
- Hiking the Valley of Ten Thousand Smokes: The Valley of Ten Thousand Smokes offers some of the most unique and spectacular hiking anywhere in Alaska.
- Katmai National Park & Preserve Map: This map is straight out of the park's official brochure.
- Savonoski Loop: Explore Katmai's river's and lakes on this multi-day canoe or kayak trip.
Last updated: February 12, 2019