For People with Mobility Impairments:
The following visitor facilities are fully accessible to wheelchair users. One wheelchair is available for loan at the visitor center, free of charge:
- Lake View Visitor Center
- First floor and basement of Unger house. (The Unger House is closed on a normal basis but the basement level may be open during special ranger programs)
- The top of the ruins of the dam of the south side (South Abutment), the picnic area (above the south side of the dam), and the first floor of Club House.
- Accessible bathrooms are located in the visitor center, and at the picnic area.
The following trails and walkways are paved:
- The north side of the ruins of the dam (North Abutment), although it has a slightly gradual incline.
The following trails and walkways are unpaved, but accessible:
- The top of the ruins of the south side (South Abutment), although, the South Abutment trail is not accessible.
For People with Hearing Impairments:
The Lake View Visitor Center film, "Black Friday," has closed captions. The captions are visible during every film showing.
For People with Sight Impairments:
Braille versions of the park unigrid are available at the visitor center desk.