Old City Hall
Built as the City Hall of Philadelphia, the building was used by the U. S. Supreme Court from the time the building was completed in 1791 until 1800 when the Federal Government moved to Washington D.C. The municipal government and courts occupied the building during the 19th century. Visitors today see the restored courtroom.
Looking for visiting information? Read about hours, location, and more.
Last updated: August 27, 2016