As of June 10, 2022, masks are NOT required to visit. Please maintain social distancing protocols and expect reduced capacity limits.
Access to Independence National Historical Park is as follows:
- Indoor spaces:
- Independence Visitor Center
- Independence Hall
- Open daily 9am to 7pm. From March through December, entrance is by timed, ticketed tour only. Learn how to obtain tickets.
- Liberty Bell Center
- City Tavern
- Congress Hall
- Open daily 9am to 5pm. Entrance is by tour only, first-come, first-served; no tickets required.
- Great Essentials Exhibit in the West Wing of Independence Hall
- America's National Parks Store in Old City Hall
- Supreme Court Chamber in Old City Hall
- Benjamin Franklin Museum and Store
- Franklin Court Printing Office
- Open daily 10am to 5pm; last printing demonstration at 4:30pm
- Free Quaker Meeting House
- Open Saturdays and Sundays only from 11am to 4pm
- Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial
- Open Saturdays and Sundays only from 12pm to 4pm
- Edgar Allan Poe National Historic Site
- Open Friday thru Sunday from 9am to 12pm, and 1pm to 5pm
- Outdoor spaces, including:
- Independence Mall
- South Side of Independence Square
- Franklin Court Courtyard
- Washington Square at Walnut Street between 6th and 7th Streets
- Rose Garden between Walnut and Locust Streets and 4th and 5th Streets
- Magnolia Garden on Locust Street between 4th and 5th Streets
- The gardens between 3rd and 5th Streets and Walnut and Chestnut Streets
- Second Bank of the U.S.
- Fragments of Franklin Court archeological exhibit
- Declaration House
- New Hall Military Museum
- Todd and White Houses
- Germantown White House
A return to full operations will continue to be phased, and services may be limited.