Multiple opportunities exist for you to get involved with the park. Learn more about how you can help and more about the management of the park when you explore this website.
- 2016 is the 100th birthday of the National Park Service. Find out what we're doing to get ready, and look for ways that you can help!
- From mowing grass to greeting visitors at the front door, Volunteers (VIP's) are essential to the operation of each and every national park.
- Find out about the other organizations and agencies that help us to maintain the park for the "benefit and enjoyment of the people."
- Make a philanthropic contribution to the park to help ensure the legacy for future generations.
- Seasonal staffing at the park usually occurs for summer positions. Find out about those positions and other positions within the National Park Service.
- Public support is vital to the health of this park and all of the NPS sites in the country. Find out some of the ways that you can help.