- About Us
- Media Products
- Programs & Services
- Art, Graphics & Library Services
- Artifact Conservation
- Education Technology at NPS
- Interpretive Planning
- Media Evaluation & Visitor Research
- Media Inventory Database (MIDS)
- NPS Graphic Identity
- Contractor Information
- Maps of National Parks
- Historic Photos Collection
Frequently Asked Questions
- Integrated Pest Management for Museums & Collections
- Selecting Fabric for Exhibit Cases
- Shipping Artifacts to Harpers Ferry Center
- Instruction for Making Customized Ethafoam Hangers
Integrated Pest Management for Museums &
Learn what you can do to protect museum collections from museum pests.
Selecting a Fabric for Exhibit Cases
Learn more about fabric characteristics and properties for exhibit cases.
Shipping Artifacts to Harpers Ferry Center
Learn more about packing and shipping your artifacts to Harpers Ferry Center.
Instructions for Making Customized Ethafoam Hangers
As announced at the Poster Session of the 2002 AIC Annual Meeting in Miami, Florida, instructions for making customized Ethafoam hangers for storing hanging garments are now available.