- About Us
- Contact Us
- Media Development Process
- Project Development Process
- Directions to HFC
- Our History
- Jobs & Volunteer Opportunities
Harpers Ferry Center creates a variety of interpretive tools to assist NPS field interpreters. These tools include audiovisual programs, historic furnishings, museum exhibits, publications, and wayside exhibits. HFC also provides a variety of services including graphics research, interpretive planning, media contracting, artifact conservation, revision and reprinting of publications, and replacement of wayside exhibits.
HFC can provide:
- Assistance with media development strategies;
- Help with media cost estimates;
- Answers to technical media questions;
- Assistance with the planning, design, development, and production of media products;
- Planning for interpretation, education, and visitor experiences — including GMPs, LRIPs, value analysis, and pre-design charettes.
Harpers Ferry Center has an initial contact point to assist parks with all their media needs. Contact Us