Open unless posted otherwise
There are no facilities on West Petit Bois Island.
Plan Your Visit
- Contact a ranger about wilderness area regulations prior to visiting or making plans to boat-in camp on the island.
- Fires are allowed below the mean high tide line and not in any vegetated area. Campers must bring their own firewood to use and take any unused firewood with them.
- Be prepared there is no staff, drinking water, shelter, facilities, or communication on the island.
- Mechanical devices including carts with wheels or motorized devices are prohibited.
- No glass containers allowed.
- No pets allowed.
- Please practice leave no trace principles.
West Petit Bois Island is only accessible via private boat. If traveling by private vessel consult navigational charts. To find an operator who can provide tours, fishing charters, or transportation, visit our authorized commercial operators page.