Geo-Speak includes two fast-paced, participatory reviews of the vocabulary-rich language of plate tectonics. Both activities are meant to ease the educator’s burden of wading through scientific terminology before embarking on a deeper understanding of geologic processes. I HaveTectonics incorporates the basic tectonic language of the Franciscan rocks and leads into Cookie Tectonics. Geo-lingo Bingo provides a deeper exploration of the Franciscan Complex in the Bay Area.
- Download I Have Tectonics directions
- Download the following components of I Have Tectonics:
- View a video demonstration of a partial I Have Tectonics activity (coming soon).
- Download instructions for Geo-lingo Bingo
- Download the following components of Geo-lingo Bingo: