Last year's newsletter contains some great information on the General Management Plan. Though the 2009 Open Houses already took place, we'll be scheduling more Open Houses in 2010. Join our mailing list to sign up and receive notices about the General Management Plan and upcoming Open Houses. Download a pdf version of the full newsletter. Or you can read the newsletter here:
- Help Plan the Future
Message from the Superintendent
- Open House Schedule
Join us for Open Houses - 2010 Schedule TBA (to be announced)
- Roadmap to the FutureWhy do we need a General Management Plan (GMP)?
- Get Involved with the GMP Now
Planning Process for GMP
- Gateway to the National Park ExperiencePark Map and Why Plan?
- The Starting Gate: Where the Journey Begins
Park Purpose, Significance, Fundamental Resources and Other Important Resource Values
- Significance StatementsListing of Four Park Significance Statements
- We're Interested in Hearing From You
What are some of the park's planning challenges?