- Length of stay – New volunteers need to volunteer a minimum two months to complete their training. For returning volunteers we can arrange a shorter stay.
- Each individual volunteer will be required to commit to working 32 hours per week. This can be divided into four eight-hour shifts or shorter shifts which still total 32 hours per week.
- Willingness to work at more than one site per week
- Full hookups (electricity, water, sewer)
- Electric is 30/50 amp
- Picnic table at each RV site
- Shared washer & dryer
- While each RV site is wired for a private telephone landline, service is not provided by the park. Volunteers may purchase service from the telephone company, including all connection fees and monthly service charges.
For more details: please read "Charles Pinckney VIP RV" document (pdf, 994 KB)
Location of RV sites:
Charles Pinckney National Historic Site
1254 Long Point Road
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Phone: (843) 881-5516
Mail Received at:
Fort Sumter National Monument
1214 Middle Street
Sullivans Island, SC 29482
Phone: (843) 883-3123
For more information:
Contact Volunteer Coordinator via e-mail.