- Length of stay – New volunteers need to volunteer a minimum two months to complete their training. For returning volunteers we can arrange a shorter stay.
- Each individual volunteer will be required to commit to working 32 hours per week. This can be divided in to four eight-hour shifts or shorter shifts which still total 32 hours per week.
- Willingness to work at more than one site per week
- Full hookups (electricity, water, sewer)
- Electric is 30/50 amp
- Picnic table at each RV site
- Shared washer & dryer
- While each RV site is wired for a private telephone landline, service is not provided by the park. Volunteers may purchase service from the telephone company, including all connection fees and monthly service charges.
Fort more details on the RV Volunteer stay and requirement please read "Charels Pinckney VIP RV" document (pdf, 994 KB)
Location of RV sites:
Charles Pinckney National Historic Site
1254 Long Point Road
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Phone: (843) 881-5516
Mail Received at:
Fort Sumter National Monument
1214 Middle Street
Sullivans Island, SC 29482
Phone: (843) 883-3123
For more information:
Contact Volunteer Coordinator Antoine Fletcher at (843) 883-3123 or e-mail.