|Subscribe | What is RSS|
Contact: Katherine Hostetler, (814) 233-8764
Contact: Adam Shaffer, (814) 718-2017Visitors to the memorial should expect early evening closures starting July 31, 2022. The milling and paving of all roadways at Flight 93 National Memorial are to begin this Sunday and to be completed before the end of August. Road improvements will take place overnight to prevent traffic delays to visitors during the day and will last until project completion.
- Visitor Center hours remain 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Modified closures are scheduled evenings Sunday – Thursday.
- Last entry from U.S. Route 30 will occur at 5:00 p.m.
- Memorial will close at 5:00 p.m. and reopens daily at 6:00 a.m.
- Vehicular traffic should expect rough and uneven surfaces.
- Fridays and Saturdays, memorial open from sunrise to sunset.
Last updated: August 3, 2022