Daily Fee: $10 per adult (age 16 years or older). Admission is good for 7 days. Anyone under the age of 16 years is free. Fee covers entrance to all areas of the Monument including visitor center exhibits/film, outdoor exhibit area, self guided trails, hiking trails, picnic areas, Hornbek Homestead, and ranger programs.
Annual and Lifetime Passes
Florissant Fossil Beds Annual Pass: $35. Good for one year.
Covers all entrance fees for card-holder and up to 3 other adults in your party. Accepted only at Florissant Fossil Beds National Monument.
AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL – THE NATIONAL PARKS AND FEDERAL RECREATIONAL LANDS PASSES
The America the Beautiful – The National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Pass Series is your ticket to more than 2,000 federal recreation sites across the United States.
- entrance fees at national parks and national wildlife refuges
- standard amenity fees (day-use fees) at national forests and grasslands and at lands managed by the Bureau of Land Management, Bureau of Reclamation, and US Army Corps of Engineers
In general, one pass covers the fees listed above for a driver and all passengers in a personal vehicle at per-vehicle fee areas or up to four adults at sites that charge per person. Children age 15 or under are admitted free. Some passes provide additional benefits, such as a 50-percent discount on camping at some sites for holders of Senior or Access Passes. Always check with individual sites for details.
Available passes include:
- Annual Pass
- Annual Pass for U.S. Military
- 4th Grade Pass
- Senior Pass: The price of the lifetime Senior Pass increased to $80. A $20 annual Senior Pass is also available. See more information about changes to the Senior Pass.
- Access Pass
- Volunteer Pass
More information about the America the Beautiful – The National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Pass Series, including available passes, costs, benefits, and how and where they may be obtained, is available. Learn More About National Parks and Federal Lands Passes
Fee Waivers for Education Groups
Groups may be eligible to apply for a fee waiver. To meet these requirements your group must be a tax-exempt group that is coming to the Monument for educational or scientific purposes. Educational institutions must be accredited or otherwise recognized as a bona fideeducational institution. The visit must support specific, for-credit curriculum as its purpose. The park resources and facilities must be related to the educational purpose of the visit.
Fee Free Days
Come experience the national parks! On five days in 2019, all National Park Service sites that charge an entrance fee will offer free admission to everyone. Mark your calendar for these entrance fee–free dates in 2019:
- January 21: Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- April 20: First day of National Park Week
- August 25: National Park Service Birthday
- September 28: National Public Lands Day
- November 11: Veterans Day