The investigator must submit to the Everglades and Dry Tortugas National Park Contracting Officer Technical Representative (COTR) all deliverables listed in special condition 14 of the permit, within 6 months of the expiration of the permit. The following deliverables must be submitted:
- A comprehensive final report, in both hardcopy and electronic format.
- A comprehensive annual report, in both hardcopy and electronic format.
- A copy of all field notes.
- An electronic copy of data collected and metadata (see Research Data Reporting Requirements for more detailed information).
- A list of all specimens/material consumed through analysis, with coordinates of collection sites.
- Voucher specimens (submit specimens to the South Florida Collection Management Center).