Camino de la Laguna, Natchitoches Parish, Louisiana
In 1767 José de Urrutia prepared a map that clearly designated Camino de la Laguna as a road that advanced north from Los Adaes to La Laguna de Los Adaes. It’s location was confirmed on the ground during the development of the management plan and became part of the trail system located at Los Adaes State Historic Site.
Time period: 1700s
A Photographic Journey of the Trail - NEXT IMAGE
Last updated: July 8, 2016