Construction Management Representative (CMR)
- Review submittal list (attached to Division 01 Specifications Section 01 33 23) for completeness and conformance with the technical specification requirements.
- Review individual submittals for completeness.
- If incomplete, return submittal to contractor.
- If complete, enter submittal log data on the CM-16 Transmittal Form. Log the submittal on the CM-17 Submittal Tracking Log. Keep 1 copy.
- Follow the Submittal Review Process Flowchart for submittal reviews done by the A/E designer.
- CMR Review Process for Informational Submittals:
- If this is a CM-reviewed informational submittal, review submittal, comment and sign in "Recommended by" block within 3 days.
- Mail 3 copies to Submittal Management Specialist (SMS) at DSC within 3 days.
- You will receive 1 signed copy back from SMS; make a copy of the signed CM-16 with comments and combine with blank copy and keep for field copy. Return original submittal with comments to the contractor.
- 2.1.1C CM-16 Transmittal Form
- 2.1.1D CM-17 Submittal Tracking Log
(You have the option of using this form or your own form. If you choose to use your own form, it must, at a minimum, contain the same information shown on this form.)
- 2.1.1E CM-17 Submittal Tracking Log (pdf)