- Use Pay Estimate Form and insert all contract line items (as shown in the Contract Price Schedule). Modify Quantity-to-Date column cell formats and formulas (based on lump sum or unit price). Submit to Construction Contractor for use on progress payments.
- Complete top portion of Limitations on Subcontracting Report form. Submit to Construction Contractor for completion and submittal with all progress payments.
- Conduct quantity survey with Construction Contractor to document quantities for monthly pay record.
- Review Construction Contractor's draft progress payment request package and verify request is in accordance with terms of contract.
- Coordinate with Construction Contractor and COR to reach agreement on draft progress payment request.
- Quality must be acceptable for all work included in the draft progress payment request.
- For unit price items, consider actual installed and accepted quantities only.
- For lump sum items, agree on a percent complete based on the schedule of value breakdown.
- Verify that any retainage and liquidated damages due are accounted for.
- Complete Construction Payment Request Checklist.
- Coordinate acceptability of progress payment request package and submit copy of completed checklist to COR and Construction Contractor.
- 2.4.5A FAR 52.232-27 Prompt Payment for Construction Contracts
- 2.4.5B Invoicing Processes for Converted Awards and Financial and Business Management System (FBMS) Awards (being developed)
- 2.4.5C Pay Estimate Form (including Prime Contractor Certification of Payments to Subcontractors and Prime Contractor Certification)
- 2.4.5E 2nd tab of Pay Estimate Form