Construction Management Representative (CMR)
- Open Pay Estimate Form template, insert all contract line items (as shown in the Contract Price Schedule), modify Quantity-to-Date column cell formats and formulas (based on lump sum or unit price), and submit to Contractor for use on progress payments.
- Conduct quantity survey with contractor to document quantities for the monthly pay record.
- Review Construction Contractor's draft progress payment request, schedule of values, and verify the request is in accordance with the work completed per the contract.
- Coordinate with Construction Contractor and Contracting Officer Representative (COR) to reach agreement on draft progress payment request.
- Quality must be acceptable for all work included in the draft progress payment request.
- For unit price items, consider actual installed and accepted quantities only.
- For lump sum items, agree on a percent complete based on the schedule of value breakdown.
- Verify that any retainage and liquidated damages due are accounted for.
- Complete the Progress Payment Checklist noting deductions for missing or noncompliant items.
- Inform Construction Contractor of any missing/noncompliant supporting documents.
Note: Construction Contractor is responsible for correcting any discrepancies.
- Fax, scan or email marked-up draft pay estimate form and checklist to COR.
- 2.4.5A DSC Policy letter on Invoice processing (pdf)
- 2.4.5B Prompt payment for Construction Contracts 52.232-27 (pdf)
- 2.4.5C Invoicing Processes for Converted Awards and FBMS Awards (being developed)
- 2.4.5D Pay Estimate Form (including Prime Contractor Certification of Payments to Subcontractors and Prime Contractor Certification)
- 2.4.5E Progress Payment Checklist
- 2.4.5F Pay Estimate (pdf)