Construction Management Representative (CMR)
- Receive submittal of payroll and daily reports from Construction Contractor with statement of compliance, page 2 of WH-347 Payroll form (pdf).
- Review for compliance with contract and work performed. Verify payrolls do not contain Personal Identifiable Information (PII).
- Notify Contracting Officer Representative (COR) and Construction Contractor regarding acceptability of payroll and daily reports once a month.
Note: Construction Contractor will upload approved payroll reports once a month with their Pay Estimate Form.
- Complete labor interviews (see Labor Standards Interviews) and submit to COR and Contract Specialist (CS).
- 2.3.6C WH-347 Payroll (Statement of Compliance) (pdf)
(The Construction Contractor has the option of using a different payroll form but it must, at a minimum, contain the same information as on the WH-347 Payroll form.)