Construction Management Representative (CMR)
- Conduct periodic interviews with workers on the job (interviews each new trade as a new phase of work is started by the contractor or a subcontractor) using Standard Form (SF) 1445 Labor Standards Interview.
- Complete the Interviewer's Comments section on SF 1445 by checking against submitted payroll data; sign, date, and attach Labor Standards Interview form to the respective payroll report for the period covered by interview and forward to Construction Contract Specialist (CS). If discrepancies are found, immediately notify the CS and Contracting Officer Representative (COR). (FAR 52.222-8)
- Ensure that interviews cause as little disruption as possible to the on-going work; ensure information gathered by means of interview is kept in strict confidence and not disclosed to worker's employer unless specific authorization is obtained in writing from Contracting Officer (CO).
- 2.3.5A FAR Paragraph 52.222-8
- 2.3.5B SF 1445 Labor Standards Interview (pdf)