Thank you for considering a donation to Death Valley National Park!
Donations can be made directly to Death Valley National Park in the following ways:
- Cash in a visitor center donation box.
- Check, either at a visitor center or by mail to:
Death Valley National Park
PO Box 579
Death Valley, CA 92328
- Planned giving: Contact Abby Wines at 760-786-3221 or email@example.com for more information.
- We apologize that the park is not able to accept credit card donations at this time.
Donations made directly to Death Valley National Park can be specified for the following purposes:
- General park donations
- Scotty's Castle
- Saline Valley
- Volunteer program
- Visitor protection and emergency medical services program
- Education program