These regulations apply to all campgrounds within Curecanti:
- Quiet hours are from 10pm to 6am. This includes generator use.
- Keep all pets on leash. Unattended pets are not allowed. Clean up after your pet.
- Fires are only permitted in the fire grates provided. Building fire pits is prohibited.
- Unattended fires are not permitted. All fires must be extinguished before leaving the site.
- Check-in and check-out time is 1 pm.
- Payment must be made immediately after occupying the site and may be made at the campground entrance fee station.
- Please display your payment stub on the post in front of the site.
- Only 8 people are allowed per site. Only 2 primary recreational vehicles are allowed per site. If space allows, the following may also be at the site: tent, boat trailer, vehicles not used for sleeping.
- At all campgrounds, camping is limited to a visit of 14 consecutive nights during a 30 day period.
- Keep all tires on asphalt or gravel. Driving off of the pavement damages vegetation.
- Do not drain wastewater on ground. Catch water in a receptacle and empty at dump station or restroom.
- Registered sites must be occupied. "Occupied" implies the site has been used or slept in once within a 12-hour period.
More park regulations can be found in the Superintendent's Compendium