Opportunities at Canaveral National Seashore encompass the diverse natural and cultural resources of the park. History buffs, amateur naturalists, artists, students, and more have a place to share their skills at Canaveral National Seashore. Groups and individuals are welcome! Learn new skills and apply what you already know. Play a vital role in many aspects of park operations by:
- Providing information to visitors
- Working at the Visitor Center at Apollo Beach
- Conducting educational programs
- Assisting Resource Management projects
- Leading hikes and presenting interpretive programs
Volunteer Application Form (Fillable PDF)
Volunteer Background Check Form (Fillable PDF)
Interested in volunteering and want to find out more?
Contact the Volunteer Coordinator, Avia Woulard, at (386) 428-3384 ext. 240.
E-mail Volunteer Applications or mail to;
Avia Woulard, Canaveral National Seashore
212 S. Washington Ave.
Titusville FL, 32796