Opportunities at Canaveral National Seashore encompass the diverse natural and cultural resources of the park. History buffs, amateur naturalists, artists, students, and more have a place to share their skills at Canaveral National Seashore. Groups and individuals are welcome! Learn new skills and apply what you already know. Play a vital role in many aspects of park operations by:
- Providing information to visitors
- Working at the Visitor Center
- Conducting programs for school children
- Assisting Resource Management projects
- Leading hikes and presenting interpretive programs
Volunteer Forms and Applications:
Volunteer Application Form (Fillable PDF)
Volunteer Background Check Form (Fillable PDF)
Interested in volunteering and want to find out more?
Contact the Volunteer Coordinator, Avia Woulard, at (386) 428-3384 ext. 240.
E-mail Volunteer Applications or mail to;
Avia Woulard, Canaveral National Seashore
212 S. Washington Ave.
Titusville FL, 32796