Partnerships are crucial to the success of the park conservation and education mission, and the park is always open to ideas for new ventures. Park partners include organizations that help sponsor internships in the park, public programs and education.
- Eastern National is a not-for-profit cooperating association that promotes the public's support of America's national parks and other public trust partners. You may see their logo in our visitor center where educational materials are sold. Eastern National has partnered with the National Park Service since 1948.
- Friends of Canaveral urges support of Canaveral Seashore National Park, as your Park, and discover its recreation, conservation, and historic preservation programs in your own backyard
- Burns Science and Technology Charter School, located in Volusia County, partners with Canaveral National Seashore educating their students on the local cultural and natural resources. The annual Run With The Ranger 5K event is a multipartner initiative with Friends of Canaveral and Burn's Sci-Tech.
- Both Kennedy Space Center and Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge share boundary lines and history with Canaveral National Seashore and are considered sister agencies who work together on conservation projects for the benefit of future generations.
- Atlantic Center for the Arts is a nonprofit interdisciplinary artists' community and arts education facility dedicated to promoting artistic excellence by providing talented midcareer artists an opportunity to work and collaborate with some of the world's most distinguished contemporary artists in the fields of music composition, and the visual, literary, and performing arts. Community interaction is coordinated through on-site and outreach presentations, workshops and exhibitions. ACA co-manages the Soundscape Field Station artist-in-residency program at Canaveral.
- Keep Brevard Beautiful motivates, educates, develops and activates community partners to reduce litter, recycle, beautify and sustain the environment for the benefit of Brevard County. They participate in beach cleanup activities within Canaveral National Seashore.