Operating Hours & Seasons

Casa Grande Ruins National Monument is open every day of the year, except Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Independence Day. The park gate opens at 9 am and closes 15 minutes prior to closing time, with access for exiting the park still available on the outgoing side.

Fall & Winter & Spring Hours of Operation:

  • 9 am - 5 pm (October 1 - April 30)

Summer Hours of Operation:

  • 9 am - 4 pm (May 1 - September 30th)

At closing time, visitors need to exit all areas of the park, including parking lot, picnic area, visitor center, and historic area.

Please Note: Casa Grande Ruins National Monument implements operating hour changes during the summer season and during our fall/winter/spring season. Please do not rely on old materials, guidebooks, or other websites that may not contain accurate information. Please use this website for the most up-to-date information about the park.

An afternoon view of the Casa Grande (Big House) from the southwest.
Afternoon view of the "Big House" from the southwest.

Jim Creager

Last updated: June 2, 2019

Contact the Park

Mailing Address:

1100 W. Ruins Drive
Coolidge, AZ 85128


(520) 723-3172
General park contact number includes a phone tree for finding the employee you wish to contact. Callers may dial zero for the phone attendant. Voicemail is available for many of the extensions.

Contact Us