- Parking lots have accessible parking and curb cuts.
- Park trails at Doane Rock in Eastham and the Marconi Station Site in Wellfleet have been surfaced to accommodate wheelchairs.
- Mobi-mat has been placed at the approaches to many park beaches, providing a firm surface for wheelchairs and other assistive devices, as well as for strollers.
- Coast Guard and Herring Cove beaches provide accessible parking, restrooms, changing facilities, and beach wheelchairs. Herring Cove Beach features showers that accommodate wheelchairs.
- Salt Pond Visitor Center is fully accessible.Wheelchair and companion seating is provided in the auditorium. Province Lands Visitor Center is accessible via a moderately steep ramp.
- Many overlooks in the park accommodate wheelchairs.
- Visitor center exhibits follow accessibility guidelines for height.
- Exterior wayside exhibits are accessible to wheelchair users.
- Large print versions of official park publications are available at Salt Pond and Province Lands Visitor Centers and at park headquarters.
- The Buttonbush Trail near Salt Pond Visitor Center has guide ropes and Braille signage.
- A Braille translation of the park brochure is available for use at the two visitor centers and at park headquarters.
- The four park movies shown at the two visitor centers have been audio described, and assistive listening devices are available.
- The lobby exhibit at Salt Pond has a tactile feature, and the Wampanoag exhibit in the Salt Pond Museum has phone sets for audio messages.
- Crosswalks at Salt Pond have tactile markings.
- Exhibits follow visual accessibility guidelines for color, contrast, font, and point size.
- All park films have open captions.
- Scripts of the park's cell phone tour program are available at the visitor centers.