- Parking lots have accessible parking and curb cuts.
- Park trails at Doane Rock in Eastham and the Marconi Station Site in Wellfleet have been surfaced to accommodate wheelchairs.
- Mobi-mat has been placed at the approaches to many park beaches, providing a firm surface for wheelchairs and other assistive devices, as well as for strollers.
- Coast Guard and Herring Cove beaches provide accessible parking, restrooms, changing facilities, and beach wheelchairs. Herring Cove Beach features showers that accommodate wheelchairs.
- Salt Pond Visitor Center is fully accessible.Wheelchair and companion seating is provided in the auditorium. Province Lands Visitor Center is accessible via a moderately steep ramp.
- Many overlooks in the park accommodate wheelchairs.
- Visitor center exhibits follow accessibility guidelines for height.
- Exterior wayside exhibits are accessible to wheelchair users.
Last updated: February 27, 2018