|Subscribe | What is RSS|
Contact: George E. Price, Jr., Superintendent, 508 349 3785
The two-hundredth and sixty second meeting of the Cape Cod National Seashore Advisory Commission will take place on Monday, September 24, 2007, at 1:00 p.m., in the meeting room, at Headquarters, Marconi Station, in Wellfleet, MA, to discuss the following:
1. Adoption of Agenda
2. Approval of Minutes of Previous Meeting (May 21, 2007)
3. Reports of Officers
4. Reports of Subcommittees
5. Superintendent’s Report
- Update on Dune Shacks and Report
- Land Acquisition funds for the North of Highlands Campground.
- Improved Properties/Town Bylaws
- Wind Turbines/Cell Towers
- Highlands Center Update
- Atlantic Research Center update
- ORV’s and Piping Plover nesting impact
- Hunting EIS
- Overwash over at South Beach in Chatham.
- Centennial Challenge
6. Old Business
7. New Business
8. Date and agenda for next meeting
9. Public comment and
The meeting is open to the public. It is expected that 15 persons will be able to attend in addition to the Commission members. Interested persons may make oral/written presentations to the Commission during the business meeting or file written statements. Such requests should be made to the Park Superintendent prior to the meeting.