|Subscribe | What is RSS|
Contact: GEORGE E. PRICE, JR., 508-957-0739
Cape Cod National Seashore will host a public workshop informational meeting to discuss a number of projects and issues which have come up lately in the Town of Eastham. The workshop will be held at Salt Pond Visitor Center from 4-6 PM on Thursday, September 18, 2014.
Superintendent Price said, "We invite citizens to join us for a discussion of issues which interest or concern them. The workshop format will encourage questions and dialogue."
Discussion topics include:
- Erosion at Nauset Light Beach, including response to current conditions, start-up plans to relocate the bathhouse, and short and long-term approaches for the parking lot and walkways.
- Improvements to the bridge to the former Coast Guard Station occurring this fall.
- Upgrades of the Nauset Marsh Trail bridge boardwalks.
- The completed rehabilitation of the Nauset Bike Trail.
- The Red Maple Swamp Trail challenges.