Permits & Reservations



Special Use Permits (SUP)

Planning for commercial filming, a wedding, scattering cremated remains, or other special activities? Special Use Permits are required for these activities. Go to the Special Use Permits page for more information and to download a SUP application.

Commercial Use Authorizations (CUA)

Tour operators who engage in interpretive tours, bicycle tours, motorcycle tours, photography workshops, and certain other commercial services are required to obtain a Commercial Use Authorization (CUA) prior to visiting Bryce Canyon National Park.

Research & Collection Permits

Research & Collection Permits are required for scientific research and collection at Bryce Canyon National Park. Based on the complexity of the planned research, Bryce Canyon National Park has instituted minimum review times to ensure enough time for the approval process.



Academic Fee Waivers

Academic Fee Waivers for qualifying institutions on an educational visit may be obtained by applying for a Fee Waiver here.



No reservations are required to enter the park. Reservations for lodging within the park are highly recommended. Of the park's two campgrounds only Sunset Campground accepts reservations. All 100 sites are reservable on a 6-month rolling basis. North Campground's 99 sites are all first-come, first-served.

Last updated: November 14, 2022

Park footer

Contact Info

Mailing Address:

P.O Box 640201
Bryce, UT 84764


435 834-5322
Phones are answered and messages returned as soon as possible as staffing allows.

Contact Us