Right of Ways

Utility Right of Way over Blue Ridge Parkway
Overhead Utility Line on the Blue Ridge Parkway

Right of Way Permits are required when utilities cross National Park Service lands. This includes, but is not limited to, electric, water, sewage, phone, cable lines. The placement of Right of Ways MUST avoid National Park Service lands where possible. To apply for a permit, please complete the Standard Form 299 (Clicking this link will take you to the federal government's General Services Administration website to download the form.)

Last updated: January 25, 2018

Park footer

Contact Info

Mailing Address:

199 Hemphill Knob Rd
Asheville, NC 28803


828 348-3400

Contact Us