We hope that your park visit provides ample opportunity to observe a variety of animals in their natural habitat. Please help protect park wildlife by following these rules:
- Do not use any sound device to attract wildlife. These devices may induce stress and disrupt natural activities.
- Do not view wildlife with flash or spotlights.
- Be quiet near wildlife, especially with those tending offspring.
- Pack out all trash so that these items don't pose entanglement or ingestion hazards for wildlife.
- Maintain a distance of 300 feet from bird colonies.
- Do not provide food or water to wild animals, as this reduces their natural and healthy avoidance of humans and reduces the chances of them finding food on their own.
- Never attempt to touch or disturb wildlife. Wild animals react unpredictably.
- If you observe wildlife in distress, please report details including the animal, location and time by calling 305-242-1144.