Commercial Use Authorizations (CUA), are a permit issued by the park Superintendent to allow certain commercial activities within the park. Permits are required of all operators who provide any goods, activities, agreements or other services to the general public which take place, at least in part, in the park, uses park resources and are undertaken for or results in compensation, monetary gain, benefit or profit to an individual, organization or corporation.
Commercial aspects, such as advertising, negotiation of compensation, and receipt of money/compensation must occur outside of the park.
Year-round permits coincide with our fiscal year, starting October 1 and ending September 30 of the following year. Permits may also be issued for one-time use.
To apply, mail:
$100 application fee (non-refundable)
Proof of Insurance, meeting requirements
Allow 4-6 weeks for processing
- Meet all insurance requirements over duration of permit.
- Comply with all park rules and permit conditions.
- Submit accurate Annual Report within 60 days of permit expiration.
- $100 application fee, non-refundable, sent in with application
- $400 for year-round permit, with river use
- $300 for year-round permit, no river use
- $200 for one-time use permit
Additionally, a cost-recovery based charge not to exceed $5 per river user day (number of clients times number of days on river) will be charged at the conclusion of river use permits to cover costs of monitoring and managing CUA river use.