At Arches, your fees allow us to complete important projects like:
- expanding the parking lot and replacing the vault toilets at Devils Garden,
- building a retaining wall and sidewalk to reduce erosion damage at Courthouse Towers,
- ongoing trail work, like replacing the bridge decking at Delicate Arch Trail,
- new sidewalks at Skyline Arch to improve accessibility,
- increased monitoring and mitigation of park resources,
- campground upgrades, rehabilitation of park structures, and utility systems repairs.
For more information about ongoing and completed projects using your fee dollars, check out the photo album called "Your Fee Dollars At Work" on Arches' Facebook page.