Appomattox Court House NHP - Historic

Appomattox Court House was originally known as Clover Hill, a small settlement of just a few houses around the tavern, which was a stopping-off point on the main Richmond-Lynchburg Stage Road. Below are some of the buildings as they were in 1865.

 

Contact the Park

Mailing Address:

Appomattox Court House National Historical Park
P.O. Box 218

Appomattox, VA 24522

Phone:

(434) 352-8987 x226

Contact Us