Watch the film “With Malice Toward None” (Movie link) to find the answers for the following questions.
1. Name three out of the four men who met on the ship the River Queen before Appomattox.
2. How many people lived in Appomattox Court House?
3. From whom did President Abraham Lincoln receive a first-hand account of the surrender meeting?
4. What wounded Confederate soldier, believing he was dying, wrote his mother a letter?
5. What was the song the Pennsylvania Band played while General Lee rode away from the McLean House?
“With Malice Toward None”
Last updated: June 19, 2018