In 1934, the Woman's Relief Corps erected a monument for the eight states that did not have a monument at Andersonville, The War Department gave the WRC permission to erect the monument. The monument lists the following:
The monument was dedicated at ceremonies held on February 2, 1936. It is the most southerly in the first row of monuments located on the west side of the prison site and is the last monument erected at Andersonville by the Woman's Relief Corps.
Last updated: April 14, 2015