Special Use Permits

A Special Use Permit is required for activities that provide a benefit to an individual, group, or organization, rather than the public at large and for activities that require some degree of management by the National Park Service in order to protect park resources and the public interest.

For more information on Special Use Permits for specific activities, follow the links below:

Application Process

Follow the direction on the links above, or download the appropriate application form and follow the instructions.

Special Use Permit Applications -
Form 10-930 Microsoft Word (83.5 KB)

Special Use Filming Permit Applications - Form 10-932 Microsoft Word (59.5 KB)

Submit the completed document to:

Amistad National Recreation Area
Attn: Ranger Activities
10477 Hwy 90 West
Del Rio, TX 78840

If you need additional help or have any questions, please call Amistad National Recreation Area Headquarters at 830-775-7492 ext. 2202 or call 830-309-5861. We can also be contacted via email.

Last updated: December 10, 2020

Contact the Park

Mailing Address:

10477 Highway 90 West
Del Rio, TX 78840



Contact Us