Please read important park alerts by clicking the red tab above before you come to the parks.
There are no gas stations within park boundaries.
Be sure that your tank is full before you enter the parks.
Sequoia National Park
The closest gas stations to the entrance on Highway 198 are in the town of Three Rivers.
Kings Canyon National Park
The closest gas stations to the entrance on Highway 180 are in Dunlap, 20 miles west of Grant Grove.
Gasoline Availability List (PDF)
Emergency gas can be purchased at:
- Wuksachi Lodge, in Sequoia Nationa Park
- Grant Grove Market, Kings Canyon National Park
Gasoline is also sold on neighboring Forest Service lands at the following locations:
- Hume Lake Market, 559-305-7770
Year-round, 24-hours a day with a credit card.
11 miles (18 km) north of Grant Grove Village off Highway 180.
- Stony Creek Village, 559-565-3909
Closed in winter. Gas available 24-hours a day in summer with a credit card.
Between Wuksachi Lodge and Grant Grove on the Generals Highway.
- Kings Canyon Lodge, 559-335-2405
Open in summer only. Gas usually sold 9 a.m.-dark. No self-serve.
17 miles (27 km) north from Grant Grove on Highway 180.
Emergency Car Repairs
- 24-hour towing: 559-565-3341 (then press zero)
- 24-hour towing: 559-565-4070 (Sequoia Park only), AAA available for lock outs, jump starts, emergency gas, and minor repairs.