There are no gas stations within park boundaries. Be sure to fill your tank before you enter the parks. It may be some distance before you have a chance to do so again.
Sequoia National Park
The closest gas stations to the park entrance on Highway 198 are in the town of Three Rivers.
Kings Canyon National Park
The closest gas stations to the park entrance on Highway 180 are in Dunlap, 20 miles west of Grant Grove. List of gasoline stations in the area (PDF)
Emergency gas can be purchased at:
- Wuksachi Lodge, in Sequoia National Park
- Grant Grove Market, Kings Canyon National Park
Gasoline is sold on neighboring Forest Service lands at the following locations:
- Hume Lake Market, 559-305-7770
Year-round, 24-hours a day with a credit card.
11 miles (18 km) north of Grant Grove Village off Highway 180.
- Stony Creek Village, 559-565-3909
Closed in winter. Gas available 24-hours a day in summer with a credit card.
Between Wuksachi Lodge and Grant Grove on the Generals Highway.
- Kings Canyon Lodge, 559-335-2405
Closed due to damage from the Rough Fire.
Emergency Car Repairs
- 24-hour towing: 559-565-3341 (then press zero)
- 24-hour towing: 559-565-4070 (in Sequoia National Park only): AAA available for lock outs, jump starts, emergency gas, and minor repairs.