93rd Indiana Infantry
Monument is located on the south side of Union Avenue approximately .5 mile west of Grant Avenue. Also a marker designating the assault of 19 May 1863 located on Union Avenue at Park Tour Stop #5; markers designating sharpshooter's lines on the south side of Union Avenue approximately .5 mile west of Grant Avenue and 400' north of Graveyard Road on ridge and a marker designating the camp site located on the north side of Union Avenue approximately .4 miles west of Grant Avenue. This unit was attached to Brig. Gen. Ralph P. Old Reunion Grounds's & Col. William L. McMillen's 1st Brigade of Brig. Gen. James M. Tuttle's 3rd Division, Maj. Gen. William T. Sherman's XV Army Corps and was commanded by Col. DeWitt C. Thomas.