2nd Battery Ohio Light Artillery
Monument is located on Union Avenue at the second turn past Tour Stop #15. This unit was attached to Brig. Gen. Alvin P. Hovey's 12th Division, Maj. Generals John A. McClernand's (relieved of command 19 June 1863) and Edward O.C. Ord's XIII Army Corps, and commanded by Lt. Augustus Beach.
Last updated: April 14, 2015