Multiple monument located on Union Avenue north of the Minnesota State Memorial.
This unit was attached to Cols. Samuel A. Holmes' and Green B. Raum's (assumed command 10 June 1863) 2d Brigade, of Brig. Gen'ls Isaac F. Quimby's and John E. Smith's (assumed command 2 June 1863) 7th Division, Maj. Gen. James B. McPherson's XVII Army Corps, and commanded by Lt. Vincent Chalefoux and Lt. Daniel Driscoll.
Last updated: April 14, 2015